Monday, October 13, 2014

Fall Femininity: Bows, Polka Dots, & Heels . . . Oh my!

Fall is my favorite time of year, but  the temperatures haven't been cold enough to pull out all my chunky sweaters, flannel shirts, jackets, and boots.  I wanted a fall look, but something to go with the high 70 degree weather.  I chose a sheer blouse with a fun pleated skirt. This outfit is a perfect date night look! 

This Michael Kors skirt was a "Maxxinista" find from T.J.Maxx; 
one of my all time favorite guilty pleasure destinations.



 
I've had this Michael Kors bag for about three years now, and it's still one of my favorites. There are slight changes made to the bag every year, but Michael Kors still offers a similar style.


I added pearl earrings to give my look yet another feminine touch. These cluster pearls came from one of my favorite local boutiques, Two Chicks and Company.








I snagged these Calvin Klein heels at the 6pm/ Zappos outlet store in Shepherdsville, KY last year.



Look: Polka Dot Blouse: Francesa's (old, similar here), Skirt: Michael Kors (here in black leather- I found mine at T.J. Maxx), Wedges: Calvin Klein (here in black, gray is no longer available), Bag: Michael Kors (old, similar here), Pearl Cluster Earrings: Two Chicks & Company.  


Yours Truly,







No comments:

Post a Comment