Friday, October 10, 2014

Military Inspired Look

I recently attended the biggest high school football rivalry game in the state of Kentucky: The St. X /  Trinity Game!  The game typically draws in about 35,000 fans, but attendance was a bit down this year.  I always cheer for Trinity since my Dad is an alum, but I wanted to pick a neutral outfit. Both schools share a shade of green in their school colors so I opted for an army green hue. It was the perfect fall evening: family, friends, tailgating, and football.

I found this JAG vest at Macy's during one of their recent sales.



These Banana Republic skinny jeans were a recent purchase from the new outlet mall, The Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass. 




I recently purchased this "Love" ring at the St. James Art Festival.




The hood on my vest came in handy as the temperatures dropped and the wind picked up.

I found these Lucky Brand wedge booties at TJ Maxx.



My clutch is an oldie, but goodie from The Limited.


Look: JAG Military Vest: (soldout at Macys, but I found it here at Zappos), Jeans: Banana Republic (similar here), Long Sleeve Shirt: Nordstrom Rack (similar here), Wedge Booties: Lucky Brand (similar here), Clutch: The Limited (old), Earrings: Versona (old).  

Yours Truly,

1 comment:

  1. Love the vest, very cute!! Now I know this is off subject some what however you mentioned the Bluegrass Outlets. I've been wanting to go, I was so excited when it was first announced that we would have an outlet mall so close. I'm hearing mixed reviews with many people saying it's more of a "mall" than an outlet; no real bargains or outlet prices. I'm curious as to your take on it��

    ReplyDelete