Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Stepping Away From the Norm

Today I'm stepping away from the norm to give light to an important day for me and many others. I love writing about fashion, and I promise to keep majority of my posts on topic.  However, today, October 15th is pregnancy and infant loss awareness day, and I believe it is very deserving of our attention.  Please keep those who have experienced loss in your thoughts and prayers.  Many choose not to discuss their experience so it's quite possible you know people suffering in silence. At 7pm light a candle to join people worldwide in a wave of light.


I experienced my first miscarriage in July of 2013. In April of this year I lost another baby due to an ectopic pregnancy.  I know it's tough for people to know what to say, or how they can show they care.  Every woman is different, but for me it's been nice to receive cards, to hear "I'm sorry", "I'm thinking of you", or "I'm praying for you".  It's a lonely feeling when your loss is avoided.  My best advice is to let those close to you know you're there for them.  


Yours Truly,



4 comments:

  1. Thinking about you and praying for you daily but especially on this special day. Tonight when I light my candles I will be thinking about you, Ryan and your precious Angel babies. ((Hugs))❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will be praying for you and your angel babies as well!

      Delete
  2. I experienced my first miscarriage in July of 2013. In April of this year I lost another baby due to an ectopic pregnancy. I know it's tough for people to know what to say, or how they can show they care. Every woman is different, but for me it's been nice to receive cards, to hear "I'm sorry", "I'm thinking of you", or "I'm praying for you". It's a lonely feeling when your loss is avoided. My best advice is to let those close to you know you're there for them. lokai chile , lokai germany ,

    ReplyDelete