Tuesday, September 23, 2014

2014 Fall Favorites


Today marks the first day of Fall.  To celebrate I've picked some of my favorite items for the season.  To me Fall means colder temperatures, bonfires, football games, pumpkin patches, hiking trails, apple cider, vegetarian chili, and all my favorite clothes. 

I love getting to pull out my favorite boots and jackets.  With the cooler temperatures it's the perfect time to start layering.  I always feel like plaid button-downs are a staple, and they work perfectly with a vest and faux fur infinity scarf.  My hands down favorite thing to wear is a cape/ poncho with skinny jeans and boots.  This is my go to item, and I love the versatility of the Mango cape featured.  Although my favorite shoes are boots I'm majorly lusting over these Rachel Roy ankle-strapped heels.  What are your favorite fall pieces/ trends?

Yours Truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment