Look: Top: Talbots (similar here), Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft (similar here), Heels: Steve Madden (old), Purse: Kate Landry (old) Earrings: Francesa's.
I brought one of my favorite summer casseroles to the cookout. I'm a vegetarian so I always like to bring something I know I can enjoy. It also helps that it's very easy to make. Here's the recipe for my Summer Vegetable Casserole:
- 2 large squash
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 large onion
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1 pkg. of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Slice all veggies and start layering them in your casserole dish
-Use a little butter in between the layers and add salt and pepper
- Once you've added your last layer of vegetables cover the casserole using the pkg. of cheese.
- Place in the oven and cook for one hour
- Allow it to cool a little before serving