Thursday, September 25, 2014

End of the Season Clearance Finds

I love going to the beach in September.  Number one, there's less crowds since school is back in session. Number two, the temperatures are perfect; warm but not too hot. And number three, I can snag great deals on new clothes before I leave because everyone has summer clothes on clearance to prepare for their new Fall lineups.

I always find myself running to Target for last minute toiletries, sunscreen, and other essentials before packing.  Whenever, I'm in Target there's no running in and out with simply the items on my list.  I go through the entire store, and somehow always end up with a cart full of items I didn't even know I needed (I often refer to this as a Target blackout).  The outfit below was a result of my latest Target blackout.  I found the maxi dress and tassel necklace on clearance, and the deals were too good to pass up.








Look: Maxi Dress: Target (similar here), Necklaces: Target (here and here), Wedges: Target (old), Sunglasses: Ray-Bans (here).

To snag more great deals check out the clearance items you can find now at some of my favorite retailers: 

Below are more photos from my recent trip to Hilton Head, SC.


I love this picture I took as I was walking to the beach. After snapping the photo I looked at it, and thought where did those parasailers come from, but as I looked up from my camera I noticed they were not parasailers they were butterflies. It was very fitting to see because I recently lost two family members who always loved coming to Hilton Head with us. I'm not saying it was them, but it was a sweet reminder.



The trees covered in Spanish Moss and Resurrection Fern. Check out my post, "Loving the Lowcountry" for more pics from my trip.


Yours Truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment