Tuesday, March 18, 2014

2014 Spring Wishlist

Spring Wishlist

Spring Wishlist by amyhfaust

Here's an overview of some items I'm currently craving.  As the temperatures start warming up I can't help but get excited to pull out some of my old favorites, and to hopefully add some new pieces to my wardrobe as well.  Feminine skirts, dresses, and accessories are always on my list, but I plan on adding some more casual items this season as well.  Distressed denim will definitely be added to my wardrobe.  Whether it's in full length jeans, cropped jeans, shorts, or all above I feel like this is something I will live in this season.  Scalloped shorts also keep catching my eye.  Last year I kept seeing the crocheted and lace shorts, but this year my prediction is that the scalloped shorts will be more on trend.   I also think pastels will be my favorite colors of the season which is why I added the pale pink watch and the adorable mint green cross-body bag.  The bow on the front of the bag makes a girly bag even more so, and I love it!

Of course, there's always a need for the classic staples like a good trench coat, handbag, pair of heels, and a blazer.  For fun I added an geometric print skirt, tinted mirrored sunglasses, and a ring that could be worn everyday.  What are you currently craving?  Are there any trends that you're lusting over? 

Yours Truly,
  


No comments:

Post a Comment