Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Night & Day

Night & Day

I can't help but daydream about warmer days to come after having snowstorm after snowstorm.  I have been loving midi skirts so I decided to make this the staple piece in both the night and day outfit versions.  My go to color for evening wear is always black, and it compliments the blush pink skirt beautifully.  Although, the top is a crop top it's not meant to show off the stomach.  The top should hit right at the top of the skirt to show off the waist line, and prevent the baggy look that often occurs when you try to tuck in long shirts. To add a bit of contrast I chose a leopard print Tory Burch handbag, and finished off the look with a modest strapped heel.

The day version features a J Crew chambray shirt that I would tie up to shorten the length.  The straw Kate Spade bag brought in some texture, and I finished the look with a pair of Jack Rogers (my favorites). I kept the jewelry simple in both versions with a neutral Kate Spade watch, and rose gold rings that are to be worn above the knuckle.  To shop the looks click on the images below.

Yours Truly,


No comments:

Post a Comment