Thursday, March 13, 2014

Midi Skirt Obsession







 Top: Forever 21 Lazy Day Cropped Sweater, Skirt: Forever 21 Blocked Stripe Midi Skirt, Heels: Michael Shanon Platform Pumps (old), Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Clubmaster Classic, Earrings: Cindy Borders Jewelry (similar), Watch: Michael Kors Watch, Golden

Lately, I have been obsessing over midi skirts.  Midi skirts are in between a mini and maxi skirt.  The lengths can vary.  You may find them a few inches below the knee, or just a few inches above the ankle.  My favorite midi skirt is generally a more twirl worthy type, but the bold stripes on this skirt caught my eye.  I paired the skirt with a black crop top sweater, and strappy platform pumps.

My earrings are from a local jewelry designer, Cindy Borders.  My mother-in-law, Tammy, introduced me to her jewelry a couple years ago, and I loved it.  Tammy has been helping me slowly build my collection by gifting me different pieces for special occasions.  It's always a gift I love to receive!

Yours Truly,

1 comment:

  1. Same here! I've bought one at Zara and I loved it!
    Love your makeup and hairstyle :)

    Josee
    http://thesmellofjoy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete