Monday, March 10, 2014

Pinch Proof Looks

Pinch Proof Looks

Pinch Proof Looks by amyhfaust featuring a white turtleneck

I put together three pinch proof looks to help inspire you to find cute ways to add green to your wardrobe for St. Patrick's Day.  Whether you plan on attending a St. Patty's Day parade, going to dinner with friends, or just out running errands these are easy ways to add a pop of color.  I'm all for going all out and wearing shamrock headbands, green tutu's, and other accessories, but if your looking for more subdued ideas these should help. 

Since kelly green is not a staple color in my wardrobe I typically shop online to find new items for the holiday.  Online retailers like Loft, Banana Republic, and J. Crew are my favorites.  I search by color on their websites to help me quickly locate pieces I love.  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!  The people watching and style spotting is always my favorite part of the St. Patty's Day fun! 

I'll leave you with this fun Irish blessing:

I-rish you a very nice place to live, 
I-rish God's greatest gifts he'll give. 
I-rish you health, and wealth, and more-- 
I-rish your smilin' face were at my door! 

Yours Truly,



No comments:

Post a Comment