Sunday, March 9, 2014

Casual Friday







 Jacket: Gap Utility Jacket (old, similar here), Top: Watch Closely Blouse from Red Dress Boutique (sold out in white, red can be found here), Jeans: Joe's Jeans (similar here), Shoes: Sperry Harlow Wedge Bootie, Purse: Tory Burch Amanda Round Crossbody, Watch: Michael Kors Round Watch, Golden, Necklaces: (Both were gifts. The horseshoe necklace was from Chartreuse Boutique and the other was from The Limited) Lips: e.l.f Studio Matte Lip Color (Rich Red)

This Friday we went to Ascension's Fish Fry with friends.  It was finally starting to warm up so it was a welcomed change to be able to throw on a light weight jacket instead of a winter coat.  I kept things simple with just a white blouse and jeans . . . a classic look.

I started this fashion blog because I wanted a fun hobby to keep me from sitting in front of the tv at night.  Thankfully, I have my husband's support so he agreed to take some photos for me.  I felt goofy taking pics, but what's a fashion blog if you don't share your fashion.

Yours Truly,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment